1) They can help you get over a hangover or sickness
3) The uniform
4) They are exposed to so many xrays, its like a form of birth control
5) You will never need to buy condoms, paracetamol, toothbrushes or any hospital supplies
6) They know how to handle bodily fluids!
7) Nothing shocks a nurse, they have always seen smaller or indeed bigger!
8) They wont be disgusted by your toilet habits
9) They are experienced in manual evacuation when your full of crap
10)They know how to handle the human body!!!!!!!
I don’t think we realize what we do, like how we hurt people, how people hurt us or the general way we go about life. A lot of things happen subconsciously, without our awareness we think we might have not done something that awful but really we’ve broken another person’s heart, dreams, aspirations and esteem. Does that mean we are bad people? Does it mean we deserve to be alone in despair for the rest of our lives?. Not everyone knows what they do wrong, not everyone understand why what they did is wrong yet they have to deal with the consequences of their actions. Could someone else’s wrong be our right? or vice versa. I mean we all have that moment of lapse where we lose ourselves and go crazy, we deserve that lapse because the world is a crazy place. One wrong move - there goes an entire friendship. One wrong move and there goes everything.